A Tapestry of Play and Learning Conference
Join Reggio-inspired educators to participate in the full-day A Tapestry of Play and Learning, the culmination of the week-long Rhythm of Learning in Nature, sponsored by the York Region Nature Collaborative. Participants from the Rhythm will be in attendance to facilitate the installations and connect our prior experiences to today’s. This full-day indoor and outdoor experience will focus on intelligent materials and how they weave together relationships, curiosities and communities. Connect with colleagues while engaging with materials; the beautiful stuff of childhood. Join in the digital documentation process as Drew Williams from Storypark, invites and guides us through documentation of each participant’s experience, using Storypark as our documentation tool. If you are wondering how Storypark can support the documentation process in your program, this is your opportunity to try it out!
Colleagues from Adelaide, South Australia, will share the trends and directions that early learning educators are currently inspired by in Australia.
- 8:30 to 9:00 am Registration and Breakfast
- 9:00 to 10:15 am Welcome and Bags of Wonder
- 10:15 to 11:15 am Visit and Engage with Installations
- 11:15 to 11:45 am The Australian Perspective
- 11:45 to 12:00 pm The Storypark Invitation
- 12:00 to 1:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 to 2:00 pm Revisit and Engage with Installations
- 2:00 to 2:30 pm Storypark Reflections
- 2:30 to 3:30 pm Final Reflections
Come ready to play, explore and discover the affordances of this experience!
Tickets: (full day) $85.00 plus HST
To register visit: http://bit.ly/2oTv2LZ
In collaboration with Storypark